Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: If only...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ... I could use drugs without getting addicted

    ... Have unprotected sex without getting a myriad of diseases

    ... Smoke without worrying about cancer

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ..I had dinner ready now [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img]

    ..I had my husband home now instead of him being at work.. [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]

    ..my house was clean [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •